Lake County Probate Lawyers
For more than 25 years, the Arlington Heights law firm of Charles T. Newland & Associates has focused on representing clients throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs with a variety of legal issues associated with bankruptcy, foreclosure, probate, estate planning, business litigation, and personal injury.
We represent clients in Arlington Heights, Chicago, the Northwest Suburbs, and Lake County. Contact our office at (847) 797-9300 to schedule a free consultation today.
At Charles T. Newland & Associates, our Arlington Heights lawyers help clients with the following legal matters:
- Bankruptcy, including chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies. When clients are facing financial distress, we help them get a fresh start through bankruptcy, loan modification, short sale, or other financial workout. We work with clients to stop foreclosure, wage garnishments, and harassing creditor calls without necessarily losing their home, car, or other assets.
- Foreclosure. We regularly help clients facing financial distress with a number of foreclosure alternatives and foreclosure defenses.
- Business Litigation, including breach of fiduciary duty claims, breach of covenant not to compete claims, contract disputes, and real estate litigation. As business-focused attorneys, we provide practical advice that seeks to minimize the impact that a business dispute has on the company’s resources, productivity, operations, and reputation.
- Probate and Estate Planning, including probate matters, contested estates, guardianships, personal representative situations, and estate administration
- Personal Injury, including auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, product liability, dog bites, and nursing home neglect. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in accident and injury cases, always working to assert our clients’ rights and interests at every stage of the legal process.
- Family Law
At Charles T. Newland & Associates, we are more than lawyers, we are committed and dedicated advisors. Given that communication and feedback is a top concern for many clients, we keep our clients informed throughout the entire process, taking care that each client receives a level of communication that is second to none. Because our work often starts after the client leaves our office, we go to great lengths to ensure that our clients understand just what we are doing for them and how we are working to achieve their goals and objectives. Our entire staff is dedicated to constant client communication and personal attention, and we often respond to client calls within 24 hours and are available on weeknights and weekends, as well.
When you work with Charles T. Newland & Associates, you are working with a dedicated team of experienced lawyers, dedicated staff, and focused professionals. Our Arlington Heights lawyers focus on handling bankruptcy, probate, estate planning, business litigation, and personal injury matters and we are also able to draw on a vast network of attorneys and other professionals, as necessary, to provide our clients with comprehensive legal advice.
We represent clients in Arlington Heights, Chicago, the Northwest Suburbs, and Lake County. Contact our office at (847)797-9300 to schedule a free consultation.